Friday, September 24, 2010

August 31, 2010 part 2

Family!

It is so good to hear from you! The MTC is wonderful, it is amazing to feel the Spirit so strongly for almost the entire day. It feels like a huge absence when it is gone, and I quickly evaluate what I need to change to get it back, what an amazing gift we were given. The best word to describe this week is excited. I am just filled with ambition and this huge desire to study, conquer and share everything that is thrown my way. All of a sudden I have this endless capacity to study and focus on the scriptures, I think it definitely helps that all the studying of the language and doctrine isn't for my benefit but for someone else. I haven't been stressed out at all, just aware of the huge responsibility ahead of me. I have two companions, Siostra Steadman who is short and blonde, and Siostra Marshall, who is about my height with curly brown hair. We have very different personalities but get along well. Siostra Marshall is very creative and constantly laughing which always lightens the mood. Siostra Steadman works really hard, and balances Siostra Marshall and I out really well.

Mom, I go to the early morning aerobics, and I'm so excited that my companions always want to go. We have pilates, yoga, toning, step, etc.. We also play soccer during gym even if its only 4 of us sisters (we can't play with the boys) I love it! Zach, we used to go ice blocking, but never slip and slide w/ trash bags. Yesterday I slid like 4 ft on my back though. I was playing soccer and the grass was extremely wet and slippery.

Caleb, Mica, and Lily, thank you so much for your pictures and letters. I just got them today and I showed them to everyone around me. Mom, the skirt fits perfectly, and I shared my Limonata with my really good friend Allie Nothum from St George. She is here in the MTC and lives on my floor so I get to talk to her every day. Already we have helped e/o out a lot. Oh! She was wondering if she could get a scripture case just like mine, I got it at the BYU bookstore. If you ever happen to be there... if not don't worry about it. Supposedly shipping is really cheap there to the MTC so I don't know if you want to look into that.

Ali has the polish word of the day for you, I'm out of time. :(

I have a funny story for you, but no time to tell it, so maybe I'll write it and mail it to you. I love you so much, I know that this Church is true, I am getting a stronger testimony of it every day. Dad thank you so much for your advice, I love my district.

-Siostra Stay

No comments:

Post a Comment