Friday, September 24, 2010

August 31, 2010

Dear Ali,

My first day was great, I just ran around and did what they told me to do. I didn't learn any Polish until the second day, and then they piled it on. Um I remember that good time we had, cause it was deja vu today when we went to the temple as a district. I was on the front row in the corner and my companions have been waking up every morning at 5:40 to go to early morning aerobics, which are tons of fun, but lead to very long and tiring days. I love you and miss you so much! Thanks for the scripture!

Your polish word for the day is Zado`s`cuczynienie (those accents go above the s and c) it means atonement. Here a good hint to polish: you pronounce every single letter, ( with a few combo exceptions.) Well I had internet trouble today, so I'll just let you know everything else in the family email. Oh, maybe a helpful hint... Amber wrote me a letter on Dear Elder.com and I get it every day printed out as opposed to an email which I only can read Tuesdays and only have 1/2 hour to be online. I love you and am praying for you.

-Siostra Stay

No comments:

Post a Comment